The Mt. Washington Ski Club is a non-profit society incorporated under the Societies Act of the Province of British Columbia. The Ski Club operates under the umbrella of BC Alpine and Alpine Canada. Our aim as a ski club is to provide a high quality and affordable ski program that:
* Builds character and self-esteem in participants;
* Recognizes different ski abilities and interests as part of the skill development process;
* Encourages individuals to achieve their highest potential;
* Recognizes the importance of a fun environment in everything we do;
* Develops and reinforces the importance of learning as a member of a team.
OUR PROGRAMS ARE SAFE, FUN AND TECHNICALLY SOUND!
WE PUT THE FUN IN FUNDAMENTALS.
Mt Washington Ski Club – Building youth one turn at a time.
The Mt Washington Ski Club Ski Club provides a family oriented environment in which members make friends, develop a passion for Alpine Skiing and Alpine Ski Racing, and achieve excellence in a sportsmanlike culture.
Excellence, Expertise, Teamwork, Sportsmanship, Friendship, Fun
WHERE TO FIND US
The Mount Washington Ski Club Cabin is located directly behind Mountain Tek at the base of the Eagle Chair on Mount Washington.
SKI CLUB CABIN
One of the benefits of becoming a member of the Mount Washington Ski Club is the use of our newly renovated full service ski club cabin. The ski club cabin is a gathering place for all club members and their immediate families to enjoy. For more information on the ski club cabin, refer to the Mount Washington Ski Club Handbook on our website.