The Mt. Washington Ski Club is looking for coaches for the 2023/24 winter season and beyond. Once you experience our club and what the Island has to offer we think you’ll stay!
We are hiring for roles in our U8, U10, U12, U14, U16 programs and have openings for lead coaches as well as assistant coaches. Our U16 lead coach position is seasonal, full-time from November 15th to April 15th .
What we offer:
- An awesome environment to work and play in!
- A supportive work environment that values you as a person and coach.
- Fair and competitive pay.
- In-house professional development with opportunities for self-discovery and personal growth.
- Mount Washington Alpine Resort season pass.
What we are looking for:
- Appropriate Alpine Canada (ACA) certification for the level of program.
- Must be "licensed" through ACA for the upcoming coaching year.
- Passionate about skiing and able to ski strong all day.
- Strong skiing and demonstration skills are an asset and can make up for lack of experience and lower certification.
- Must enjoy working with kids and be willing to go the extra mile to help develop their skiing, love of sport, and overall enjoyment of the program. We want to build memories for a lifetime!
Feel free to ask questions and/or apply by submitting your resume to John Trimmer, Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org